Learn something new
Welcome to the eleventh biannual HackRU, hosted at Rutgers University by USACS, the Undergraduate Student Alliance of Computer Scientists!
- MongoDB - Make Java Great Again (2:45-3:45)
- Viacom - Engineering the Future of Media (4:00-4:30)
- iCIMS - Apache Spark(Big Data) (4:45-5:15)
- Merck - Cybersecurity: A day in the life (5:30-6:00)
- Makerspace - Intro to Hardware (6:15-7:15)
- Code School - Subject TBD (7:30-8:30)
Remember to check the Slack at http://hackruxi.slack.com for updates!
If you are not in the Slack, please notify an organizer or volunteer.
Students who have registered for HackRU and checked-in to the event are eligible to participate. As per MLH regulations, all hackers must currently be a student or have graduated within the last school year.
All participants are only allowed to be a part of one team and submit one project. The max amount of people for a team is 4 people. Participants will risk disqualification if they don't adhere to these guidelines.
Participants MUST print and sign this waiver to be allowed entry. Anyone under 18, who attends Rutgers University, MUST have their waiver signed by a PARENT or GUARDIAN.